Old 03-26-2012, 05:45 AM   #1
Todd's Turtle
Offence Taken

Team: Star-Burns
Default The Community Episodes are going to get better *PROOF*

If you've seen either of the two episodes that have aired since the return and feel disappointed (not that I am), think about this.

Commiunity episodes are filmed way in advance to their airdate, when community was unexpectidly moved to mid-season, there would of had to be several episodes that were filmed. chances are that the writers decided to improve the rest of the season (making it more awesome) so avoid cancellation (not that that's going to happen).

So we're all waiting for those absolutely awesome episodes to come

#6seasonsandamovie
Old 03-26-2012, 06:27 AM   #2
cos

Team: Annie

Shit man, that one that just aired was one of the best of the whole run. Nothing to worry about.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:31 PM   #3
Todd's Turtle
Offence Taken

Team: Star-Burns

I'm not saying the episodes were bad, they were bad a$$, what I'm saying is that the other episodes should be streets ahead of what we've already seen