Category Community

Lawnmower Maintenance & Postnatal Care

Abed: I told you cats don’t like me, they consider me a competitor because of my natural stealth and ambivalence. Jeff: Uh oh, did she get high again and forget she doesn’t wear contacts? Chang: Cats love me. Britta: What?…

Laws of Robotics & Party Rights

Laws of Robotics & Party Rights Episode # 6×05 Synopsis: A charming prisoner (Brian Van Holt) attends Greendale via telerobot — and gets into a conflict with Jeff; Britta wants Abed’s help to get around Annie’s rule against parties in…

Ladders

Dean Pelton: Welcome back to Greendale! Now ranking fifth on Colorado’s alphabetical listing of community colleges. Rest in peace, Bad Boy Slim’s DJ School. This school owes it’s continued existence to the following heroes. Jeff Winger, a teacher so dedicated…

Queer Studies & Advanced Waxing

Queer Studies & Advanced Waxing Episode # 6×04 Synopsis: Dean Pelton is asked to lie; Chang auditions for a stage adaptation of “The Karate Kid.” Written by: Matt Lawton Airdate: 03/31/15 Reviews: n/a Quotes n/a Forum: Thread, GIFs Watch/Buy: Yahoo…

Basic Crisis Room Decorum

Basic Crisis Room Decorum Episode # 6×03 Synopsis: The Greendale gang goes on the offensive when a rival college releases an attack ad. Written by: Monica Padrick Airdate: 03/23/15 Reviews: n/a Quotes n/a Forum: Thread, GIFs Watch/Buy: Yahoo Screen, iTunes…

Lawnmower Maintenance & Postnatal Care

Lawnmower Maintenance & Postnatal Care Episode # 6×02 Synopsis: As Jeff and Frankie look to extract Dean Pelton from his expensive virtual reality world, Britta uncovers an uncomfortable truth about her parents George and Deb and her friends’ generosity. Written…